Pretty sure this was written sarcastically. Just warning any feminists reading this. *rereading it, it reminds me of the expectations that have been placed on me by men and women in my life.
Rules To Being A Man
- Know what you want. Always.
- Have sex with multiple women.
- Always be focused; never let anything distract you.
- Be a rock; don’t ever be moved; emotionless; cold; never yielding; focus on tasks and complete them.
- Look your best all the time.
- Be friendly all the time.
- Do not deviate from the standard.
- Make a shit ton of money…
Fuck the system! I’d rather be free! (this wasn’t sarcasm)